Friday, November 12, 2010

About my group! Nov.8-12. Word Generation Week 7!

This week,I had been working with my partner named Annie L. She had been a helping a lot. When we were assigned to work for our podcast week 7. In this podcast, we have to find the definition for the word plus the sentences, but first we have to make a script about what to do in our podcast for the word investigate.  The project was easy, because I had a couple of practices. So yeah, no worries. Thank You!

The video will be update sooner or later!

=D! Have A Nice Day!

3 comments:

  1. Put a space after commas and periods. Put a comma before too, when it's at the end of a sentence like, "She had been a helping a lot and same for me, too."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better and better. Now, can you please follow my blog and all 14 of your classmates. It's a test grade.
    Ms. H

    ReplyDelete